England — Poland predictions, tips & preview
World World Cup 2022 31. Mar 20:45
Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let’s examine the historical data: England achieved 7 wins, 1 draws, and 2 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 6 at home resulted in 5 wins, 0 draws, and 1 losses. During the most recent game on 25. March against San Marino, the final result ended in a home win (5–0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Poland resulted in 5 wins, 2 draws, and 3 losses. Their previous 4 away games achieved 1 wins, 1 draws, and 2 loss — the most recent of these having been played on the 25. March against Hungary and ending as another away game draw (3–3). From this data, we can expect that England being somewhat superior and probably wins the match. Football prediction for 1X2: England to win!
Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Top-ranking England and High-ranking Poland. A review of England’s last 10 home games against High-ranking teams shows us 6 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. Meanwhile, Poland’s away performance against Top-ranking teams has delivered 0 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. On the offensive side, England’s strike power is 1.9 goals per game as opposed to 0.3 for Poland. By examining the defensive side, England is performing with a result of 0.7 and Poland 1.8 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect England being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: England to win!
Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of England witness 5 games with over 2.5 goals and 5 games under. Among the last 10 games of Poland, there were 6 over and 4 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see England having 7 over and 3 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Poland. Meanwhile, Poland has seen 1 over and 3 under in the last 4 games during away games against teams with similar performance to England. On the offensive side, England scores an average of 2.83 goals at home stadium games whilst Poland has been scoring 1.25 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 4.08 goals for this match. On the defensive side, England concedes 0.33 and Poland 1.75 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2.08 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 3.1 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 50% of games result in over 2.5 for England and 60% for Poland. Soccer tip for under over 2.5: pick OVER!
BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at England’s last 10 games, we can see 1 games where both teams score and 9 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Poland’s last 10 games, 4 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at England last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 4 yes and 6 no. The same for Poland shows 1 yes and 3 no. There is a 70% chance of England scoring in this game whilst Poland has a 70% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 30% for England and 60% for Poland. Hard to predict anything. Football prediction for BTS: no bet!