Sign in

Serbia vs Ireland: Score Prediction 1–0

24. Mar 20:45 / World World Cup 2022

Serbia vs Ireland: predictions, tips, stats, and more /

Last Games & 1X2 prediction. Let’s examine the historical data: Serbia achieved 1 wins, 7 draws, and 2 losses during the last 10 games. Their previous 5 at home resulted in 1 wins, 3 draws, and 1 losses. During the most recent game on 18. November against Russia, the final result ended in a home win (5–0). Meanwhile, the last 10 matches of Ireland resulted in 1 wins, 5 draws, and 4 losses. Their previous 5 away games achieved 0 wins, 2 draws, and 3 loss — the most recent of these having been played on the 15. November against Wales and ending as another away game home win (1–0). From this data, we can expect that two similar-performing teams will have a likely chance of a draw. Football tip for 1X2: bet on DRAW!

Ranking analysis & 1X2 prediction. The following relates to a game between Medium-ranking Serbia and Low-ranking Ireland. A review of Serbia’s last 10 home games against Low-ranking teams shows us 5 wins, 3 draws, and 2 losses. Meanwhile, Ireland’s away performance against Medium-ranking teams has delivered 0 wins, 2 draws, and 3 losses. On the offensive side, Serbia’s strike power is 1.6 goals per game as opposed to 0 for Ireland. By examining the defensive side, Serbia is performing with a result of 1.2 and Ireland 0.8 conceded per game. Taking all of the ranking-based data into account, it would be reasonable to expect Serbia being stronger and most likely winning this game. Soccer prediction for 1X2: Serbia to win!

Over Under 2.5 prediction: The last 10 games of Serbia witness 4 games with over 2.5 goals and 6 games under. Among the last 10 games of Ireland, there were 2 over and 8 under. When considering the ranking analysis for O/U 2.5 stats, we are able to see Serbia having 6 over and 4 under in the last 10 at home when playing against teams with similar ranking to Ireland. Meanwhile, Ireland has seen 0 over and 5 under in the last 5 games during away games against teams with similar performance to Serbia. On the offensive side, Serbia scores an average of 1.6 goals at home stadium games whilst Ireland has been scoring 0.2 goals at away games. When we examine these factors, we can expect a total of 1.8 goals for this match. On the defensive side, Serbia concedes 0.8 and Ireland 1.2 an average. Combining last two number together, we get a total of 2 goals conceded per match. From this information, we can expect about 1.9 goals in this match. One additional fact: history has demonstrated that 40% of games result in over 2.5 for Serbia and 20% for Ireland. Football prediction for OU 2.5: bet UNDER!

BTS prediction: Will both teams score or not? Looking at Serbia’s last 10 games, we can see 6 games where both teams score and 4 games where neither team or only one scored. When looking at Ireland’s last 10 games, 3 have seen games where both teams score. While looking at Serbia last ranking-based BTS statistic, we can see 7 yes and 3 no. The same for Ireland shows 0 yes and 5 no. There is a 70% chance of Serbia scoring in this game whilst Ireland has a 30% chance of scoring.The probability of conceding a goal is 70% for Serbia and 70% for Ireland. It is going to be a 50–50 match. Football prediction for BTS: none!

Best Football Prediction, Preview & Soccer Tips Today at - FREE match previews, stats & analysis. Soccer tips for 1X2, Over under 2.5 & score

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store